- This event has passed.
Healthy Together / Sanos Juntos
April 8, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
The event is on Saturday, April 8th at the Mosier Community School from 9am – 2pm. This family friendly event is open to everyone and will include interactive presentations, community art projects, a Health Fair, raffle prizes, dancing, food trucks, a soccer tournament and more!
Come connect with your local health organizations, share what a Culture of Health means to you and be active with your friends and family. There will be something for everyone, so help us spread the word and invite everyone to join the festivities!
Gather as a community for:
- A celebration of the work local organizations do to promote health
- A family friendly community discussion, Health Fair and fun activities for all
- Recognition of the national Culture of Health Prize awarded to our region by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- 9am – 12 pm Community gathering and sharing
- 12pm – 2 pm Health Fair, food trucks, raffles, dancing and guided hike